1. From Six Seconds, focusing on the emotional aspects underpinning any change
4. The Innovation Change model is nothing new, but a good reminder
5. Peopleandprocess have an interesting model which made me think. I like it.
6. The Driving change model from CMA is simple but I like the language reframing
7. Not so much a model as a comment on models (but I liked the pic)
8. I like the input / output aspect of this model from Metavolution
9. This model is based on Prochaska & DiClemente's. I like this edit.